Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Whatcha Working on Wednesday

Is it already Wednesday? It seems like I just posted WWW for last Wednesday. I still have a mess in our livingroom.



I think it kinda looks worse than the pic I showed las
t week. But the good thing about it is it's almost ready to go except for pricing. I will be doing that for the next few days. The closer Saturday gets the more nervous I get. I know everything will be fine if we just continue to trust in the Lord.



This green shelf was unfinished wood and had a hole in it where a picture should have been. I think Jimmy had the idea of putting the quilt square in the hole. And the granite pan has some more quilt pillows that I made up. I still have a few more to make but I ran out of poly-fil. Instead of making an extra trip to town I decided to wait until I get groceries tomorrow to pick up another bag.

I have also been working on getting Katie's party invitations ready to mail. Her party will be on April 4th. Now they are ready to be mailed tomorrow.



Yep, my little girl is having a John Deere party. She is trying to talk her Papa into doing a hayride for the kids. Won't that be fun?!

Well, that's all I have for now. I have to get back to work - Saturday will be here before I know it.

Click on over to Leslie's and see what everyone else is up to.

Have a great evening!

Blessings,




9 comments:

Happily Ever After said...

Hey Susan,

I absolutely adore those quilt pillows. I'm not sure that I've seen them on your blog before. They are so cute!

Glad you are getting things ready. I'm so anxious to read next week about the opening. You all will do great, I just know that God will bless.

I think the JD party is a cute idea. The tractor rides will be a huge hit for the party-goers. You will have to post pics.

Blessings to you,

Gig

Carmen S. said...

A John Deere party sounds fun! I work with a girl who had that for her wedding theme a couple years ago and they rode on a haywagon pulled by a J.D tractor from the church to the reception hall..fun times!

Heather said...

a hayride would be super fun! can't wait to see pics from her party. good luck saturday!

Never So Simple said...

Love those pillows. Good luck Saturday.

I hope your daughter has a great birthday party!

Donna

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Your goodies look great!

And who doesn't love a hayride? Your Dd will have a wonderful party!

Leslie said...

Susan,
The quilt pillows are very cute! I'm sure it is stressful but once Saturday gets here and you get started, you'll be fine! It's just that build up and hoping you have enough and do well.

Good luck!

Leslie

Neabear said...

I love the quilt pillows too. Good luck with everything you are working on. Telling you to relax is probably easier said than done, but try anyway.

A Bit of Colour said...

Your quilt pillows are very nice! You will do really well. Blessings to you & everything that you put your hands to.

Mandy said...

I've enjoyed browsing through your blog so I thought I'd say hello! Your little pillows are so cute.

Praying that things go well for you Saturday.

Blessings,
Mandy