Sunday, March 1, 2009

Finished Tables

Jimmy got our end tables finished up last week and we got them in place in our living room.
Here are the before pics again....




And after.....



I'm also sharing a picture of my stitchery after Jimmy hung it on the living room wall....



See the candle sconces on both sides of the stitchery? Here is a before pic....



Weren't they a lovely TS find? Jimmy painted them to match the frame that the stitchery is in.

Monday morning Jimmy, Katie, and I went to several TS in our area (one of them is closed on Mondays). We found a few things and then we went to two more TS down in SC. And then later in the week we went back to the shop that was closed Monday and they were having a 1/2 price sale! We also found some things there. We went to Goodwill in Moore County yesterday. I was so looking forward to going (I don't know why because they never have anything). And yesterday was no exception...we left empty handed. We did stop in one more TS on the way home and we also found some things there. I will try to get the pics of all of our goodies posted in the next few days.

We are anxiously awaiting snow
right now. I'm not exactly sure how much we are supposed to get because every weather report says something different. I guess we will be surprised when we wake up in the morning.

Have a good evening.

Blessings,







5 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Love those tables your husband did a great job and your stitchery looks great on the wall:)
I'll check back to see all your goodies when you post them.
Rondell

Silver said...

Enjoyed visiting your blog today.

Have a wonderful day!

smiles,

~Silver
from One Day at a Time/Reflections

Never So Simple said...

I love your tables they look great! Your stitchery and sconces also look great. Lot's of snow here in VA first time in 5 years.

Donna

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Everything looks great! Your hubby is a good man to elp you out like that. I usually do all the make-overs in my house. My hubby is great with everything else, but rolls his eys at me distressing and sanding! LOL!

A Bit of Colour said...

Love your end tables, stitching & the candleholders. May you find great treasures this week as you are out shopping. Stay warm too, I know you had some cold temps down that way. Thanks for the prayers! I want heaven to hear!!!!!!