Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Whatcha Workin' on Wednesday

It is finally a sunny day here in NC after four days of rainy cold weather. With the sun shining that means we've been outside painting! There is so much that we have been working on that I just can't pick out any one thing to show you. See this mess in our living room.....



It wasn't too long ago that I showed pictures when we re-arranged the living room. When Jimmy and I started searching the thrift shops for things to re-do they were things we wanted for ourselves. We got to the point where we had to stop and figure out where we were going to put all of these things. Several people had seen some of our make overs and told us we should open a shop. That is our ultimate goal....just not any time soon. Two Saturdays ago when we went to the Curious Cat in Monroe



Jimmy noticed that a few booths were empty. He went up to the front and asked about the booth rental. We started praying about it and the Lord just seems to be opening the door for us and we will be moving in to booth 3B on March 28th. We are both excited and I'm a little scared. What if nobody wants to buy
our stuff? The living room pic was taken this morning. So, as you can see we have ALOT of work to do.

Head on over to Leslie's to see what everybody's been workin' on.

Have a great evening.


Blessings,





16 comments:

Heather said...

oh boy, how exciting! now you have motivation!

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting when God moves!!! Can't wait to see pics of your booth all set up!!! Have a great day!~Wendy

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is so awesome for you. I got my fingers crossed but I'm sure you are going to do great!! Good luck, you deserve it.

Hugs,
Stella

basketsnprims said...

What wonderful news! I can't wait to see pics of your booth. Have a wonderful evening.
Pam

Carmen S. said...

Congratulations!! That looks like a nice place to shop, wish I lived closer:( Good luck and have fun with it!

Happily Ever After said...

Congratulations Susan. If you have prayed about it and God is leading you then that is the right plan. I'm very excited for you and your hubby. I'll be anxious to hear about your grand openning weekend!!!!

Gigi

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Good luck on your new business...you will do just fine:)
Rondell

Never So Simple said...

Well, good luck to you. I can't wait to see what all you re-do.

Donna

Debbie J said...

I can feel your excitement in your words. If I'm ever over that way I'll check it out! I've never met anyone from on-line in person, so that would be exciting too.

Good Luck!

Debbie J.

{lauren} said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting:) I will have to come check out your booth sometime soon since I don't live too far away! I hope that you do very well.

Country Acres Primitives said...

How exciting! I can't wait to read all about it and see pictures. Congrats!
Jennifer

Leslie said...

Congrats on the booth! I hope all goes well :)

Leslie

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

That's great, Susan! I hope and pray you all do really well! You can make money and buy more stuff, right? :) That's exciting! I wish you all the best!

Thanks again for my goodies!

Hugs,
Tammy

Juanita said...

Susan,
I am so glad to be back. WoW! I am so excited for you about you getting your own booth. I will be keeping you in my prayers. Have a blessed day!
Juanita

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

Now I see a few things I may have to have when you get settled in the Market!!! You have the junkin' disease along with the rest of us!!

•♦•©The Olde Weeping Cedar •♦• said...

Oh Susan, that's so wonderful!!!
Congrats and I wish you guys the best...you're gonna be so busy busy!
Hope you post pics of your booth.

GOOD LUCK-Kath