Monday, December 22, 2008

Oh! I can't believe.....

.....Christmas is in three days! It seems like the older I get the faster time flies! I shared with you in my last post that Kelsey had gone to Asheville with Jimmy's parents. And I want to share a pic with you of Kelsey and Jimmy's Mamaw.....



This weekend was really busy for us. Saturday at 2:00 we had a couple in our church who renewed their wedding vows. After that Jimmy and I made shortbread cookies for a neighbor and a friend. Then at 7:00 one of Kelsey's friends invited us to his church for their Christmas program. And then last night we had our program at church. It wasn't much because we don't really have that many children in our church. Katie and one of Jimmy's nephews (Johnathon) were Joseph and Mary.....



Jimmy and Katie sang "Mary Did You Know".



Katie played "Carol of the Bells" and "Angels We Have Heard on High" on the piano.



And Johnathon played "Jingle Bells" on his clarinet. He did so good. He is in 6th grade and this is his first year in band. There was an article in yesterday's paper about the band at his school. The director said that when school started these kids didn't even know how to sit in a chair. Jimmy and I are so proud of him.



This morning my Daddy came up for a little while. We had lunch with him and just enjoyed talking with him.

I am debating if I am finished Christmas shopping or not. I would still like to get a few gift cards for some of the family. We were blessed with an extra week's pay from church last night and I just want to share some of that. I'm sure Jimmy will say we can use it to pay some bills. We'll see.

I hope that I will be back before Christmas. The girls and I are going to make something that I want to share.

Blessings,


No comments: